Ants live in underground colonies or inside dead or decaying wood, preferring warm, dry, sandy soil areas that receive plenty of sun. Their underground digging causes soil to lose moisture more rapidly and may damage root structures and weaken turf in infested areas.
• Appearance of mounds on turf in warm, sunny locations.
• Mow lawn before application
• Thoroughly wet turf with application.
• Do not water for 2 days after application.
• Repeat at 2-3 week intervals if necessary.
Feb7ThuFebruary 7, 2019
Aug8WedAugust 8, 2018
Brian Rosenberg has been named the new Head of Bayer Environmental Science Canada effective August 1, 2018.
May15TueMay 15, 2018
May11FriMay 11, 2018
The premier educational and networking event for golf course superintendents will accept 50 elite members for its 2018 class