Ants live in underground colonies or inside dead or decaying wood, preferring warm, dry, sandy soil areas that receive plenty of sun. Their underground digging causes soil to lose moisture more rapidly and may damage root structures and weaken turf in infested areas.
• Appearance of mounds on turf in warm, sunny locations.
• Mow lawn before application
• Thoroughly wet turf with application.
• Do not water for 2 days after application.
• Repeat at 2-3 week intervals if necessary.
Dec8FriDecember 8, 2017
Bayer is pleased to announce that it is expanding its distribution agreement with Plant Products
Jun26MonJune 26, 2017
May15MonMay 15, 2017
Apr10MonApril 10, 2017